Free Support on Your Journey to Better Hearing
At Hearing Help Express, we have an experienced, patient staff of personal hearing aid advisers, ready to answer your questions. Whether you’re just starting to gather information or looking for hearing aid cleaning tips, we offer free support throughout your journey.
Dedicated Experts At Your Service
We’re with you every step of the way!
Our licensed hearing aid specialists have over 120 years of combined experience and have helped over 750,000 customers with their hearing health. You will find that they are extremely knowledgeable, caring, patient and best of all… they’re just a phone call away. And their help is completely free!
Call (800) 467-4515 between 8 AM and 5 PM, Central time.
Some Tips From The Experts
To get the most from your hearing aid, there are a few helpful tips we’ve gathered over the years:
- Hearing aids are not terribly delicate, but accidents happen. Our standard warranty covers manufacturing defects, but our Protection Plan covers almost everything but loss.
- Moisture is the enemy, and our ears put out quite a bit, even if we’re not sweating. Our hearing health advisers recommend keeping your hearing aids in a drying kit overnight. Here’s a good one.
- Regular cleaning can not only extend the life of your hearing aids, but also keep them working their best. We offer options from earwax removal kits to small hearing aid vacuums on our Accessories page. However, many customers prefer to not have to deal with cleaning, and take advantage of our Cleaning Care Plan. It’s cheap, it’s convenient, and you have a professional doing the job.
- Stay powered up without forgetting to reorder by joining our battery club. Any of our batteries can be ordered with an automatic refill at the interval you choose. The bonus – you also get a discount!
How Does It Work?
If you’re interested in hearing aids but don’t know where to start, give us a call. We can ask a series of questions, developed by the Better Hearing Institute (BHI), to learn all about your hearing.
Once we understand your needs, we can make recommendations that make sense for you. Then, we ship your new hearing aids to you by mail. You have 45 days to try them out right where you live.
Before, during, and after the trial period, we encourage you to keep in touch. Let us know if you have questions, or just how much you love hearing again!
You're the Key to Your Success
You need to be committed to the process to hear better again. Things to consider:
- The number one factor in your success is your determination to relearn sounds again.
- Have realistic expectations – hearing aids are not like glasses, there’s no “perfect 20/20 vision” in hearing.
- Two hearing aids are better than one – your brain wants to process sounds from both ears.
- It takes 21 days of use for your brain to begin to adjust and relearn sounds.
- Your ears may get sore in the first week or two, but the soreness goes away with use.
- Try listening exercises to regain understanding again (for example, listen to 2 hours of talk TV every night for a week)
- Hold off on testing your hearing in a noisy environment until you’ve retrained your ears a bit.
How Our Prices Are So Low
Hearing Help Express is owned by IntriCon, a Class III medical device company that designs, develops, and manufactures hearing aids. Cutting out the middleman allows us to keep quality high and prices low, saving you as much as 85% compared to your local hearing aid store.
When you buy from Hearing Help Express, you are buying directly from the manufacturer which means huge savings for you. For example, if a manufacturer sells a hearing aid for $500 to an audiologist, that device is then marked up to at least $1000 to the end consumer. The audiologist will often add about 5 hours of labor to the price to cover future return visits over the next few years.
Instead of an average of $2300, our FDA-registered, doctor-designed hearing aids start at only $299! Our superior products and service make the journey to better hearing affordable, and more enjoyable!
In an article by hearing healthcare industry expert Dr. Sergei Kochkin, PhD, he explains how our hearing aids make our customers far happier than hearing aids from a local store. Click here to read the study.