Terms and Conditions
You can return a hearing aid in original condition within your 45-day home trial period for a full refund of your purchase price. Batteries and accessories can also be returned in original condition within 30 days. Shipping and handling is not refundable.
To return products:
1. Call 1-800-221-2099 for a return authorization number (RMA). We’d appreciate an opportunity to either fix an issue or suggest a different product.
2. Pack your hearing aid securely in a sturdy box along with a note that clearly states: your name, complete address, what you are returning (so we know what should be in the box), your RMA, and the reason for returning it.
3. Send returns to:
Hearing Help Express, Return Department
1714 Sycamore Road, PO Box 586
DeKalb, IL 60115-0586
NOTE: DO NOT MAIL HEARING AIDS IN AN ENVELOPE! You are responsible for the safe return of items you are returning. For your protection, we recommend shipment with some type of insured mail.
We offer a few options:
Free shipping (5-10 business days)
Priority (2-5 business days)
Express (1-3 business days)
We also offer international shipping, but the following requirements apply:
- All international orders are shipped First Class mail.
- There’s a non-refundable processing fee of $60 per hearing aid ($15 for batteries).
- Orders must be paid in full (U.S. dollars) at the time the order is placed.
- Any customs fees are paid by the customer.
- Our 45-day trial is doubled (90 days) to accommodate extra shipping time in international orders.
We offer some payment flexibility:
- Pay for your hearing aid(s) in full, up front, and get an additional discount.
- You can also call us to arrange special payment terms.