- Research results show our customers receive a higher overall value and satisfaction over buying from the retail audiologist. Click on the link below to learn more.
- Our customers save up to 85% on their digital, high-quality hearing aids over those purchased from the retail audiologist. Also, Hearing Help Express offers 0% APR payment plan options and a 45 day risk-free trial period.
- We have a low-cost-business-model (i.e., direct from manufacturer without middleman markups) and higher sales volumes than the inefficient local retail channel with middleman markups. We pass on the savings of our efficient business model onto you, the consumer!
- Our hearing aids are manufactured to the highest quality level by our parent company, IntriCon. This is because IntriCon manufacturers other medical devices (e.g., insulin pumps) that must adhere to the FDA's most strict Class III medical device inspection process and, for operational efficiencies, our hearing aids also adhere to this strict inspection process.
- The electrical components within our hearing aids are made with American-made digital technology in Minneapolis, Minnesota.
- Our FDA-listed hearing aids are the same high quality products you can receive from a retail Audiologist or ENT.
- After 40 years of service, we've learned a thing or two about helping consumers with hearing loss. Over 750,000 customers have trusted us with their hearing healthcare solutions.
- We are a publicly traded company
- We offer a risk-free, 100% money-back guarantee, 0% APR payment plans, $0 down for qualified buyers
- No annoying appointment setting, out of home visits, or waiting rooms
- HHE's licensed professionals can make changes to hearing aids remotely and interact with customers via video conference, chat, email or phone.
- HHE's staff of licensed hearing aid dispensers have a combined 120 years of experience. In addition, our large staff of hearing advisors have an average of 13+ years experience working with consumers with hearing loss and making the process as convenient for the consumer as possible.