1. Difficulty hearing in noisy environments & avoiding social situations
2. Trouble understanding speech, perception that others are mumbling & asking people to repeat themselves.
3. Listening to television or radio at a high volume
4. Tinnitus, or ringing in the ears
how you can help someone with hearing loss
Helping someone that is experiencing hearing loss can be challenging, but being patient and working with them can help them through the process. Most importantly being their advocate to educate themselves and find solution that is affordable and effective can be life changing. You can begin the conversation by practicing the following approaches:
- talk to your loved one about their hearing loss
- reaffirm that they have nothing to lose by getting checked, speaking to a professional, or trying out a hearing aid
- work with them to find a solution that works for them
- help them take the online hearing assessment
Hearing Help Express offers a large variety of inexpensive FDA-listed hearing aids and accessories which ensures that we have a solution for just about anyone. Our approach to bringing hearing aids directly to you reduces costs by cutting out the middleman and focusing on selling high-quality digital hearing aids. Sit with your loved one to take the online hearing assessment, find hearing aid recommendations, order the hearing aid and try it at home for 45-days. If he or she isn't satisfied with the hearing aid send it back and we will refund your order. It's that simple to help your loved one regain their hearing and confidence!
45 day guarantee
medical-grade hearing aids
unlimited professional support