Our 100% money-back guarantee ensures that you can return items in their original condition and packaging within 60 days for a free exchange or full refund. If you aren't satisfied with your hearing aid, for any reason, we strongly encourage you to try a different hearing aid. If you're not interested in that option, we will refund your order.
This return policy applies to hearing aids purchased exclusively from Hearing Help Express. If you are unhappy with hearing aids you have purchased from a company other than Hearing Help Express we would be happy to talk with you in hopes of finding a hearing solution that will work for your needs. Take a look at our current OTC hearing aid models.
Returning an item purchased from Hearing Help Express:
1. Call 1-800-467-4515 for a return authorization number.
2. Enclose a note with your name, address, phone number, return authorization number and a description of why you are returning the hearing aid.
3. Pack the device securely in a sturdy box (do not mail hearing aids in an envelope). We've included a return label with your order, simply affix this to your package.
4. Take your package to a post office or preferred shipping facility. We recommend insured mail or USPS for your protection. Please do not mail hearing aids in an envelope.
1. Request a return authorization number.
2. Fill out a return form.
3. Ship the item back through the carrier of your choice.
Send returns to:
Hearing Help Express:
PO Box 586
DeKalb, IL 60115-0586
Is there a time limit?
The 45-day at-home trial is honored for 60 days starting from the date that your order is shipped. If your order was shipped more than 60 days ago you may contact us at email@example.com or at 800-467-4515 to speak to a Hearing Support Team professional. All of our hearing aids come with a one-year manufacturer warranty. If you have any questions regarding the warranty of your hearing aid contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 800-467-4515.
What if the hearing aid was worn?
We encourage our customers to fully experience the hearing aid as it is intended to work. We simply ask that you care for it and maintain it in its original condition.
Can I exchange my hearing aid?
If you aren't completely satisfied with your hearing aid after trying it for 45 days you may try any other hearing aid. We are happy to provide a recommendation and reassess your needs to ensure that the next item works better for you; simply contact us at email@example.com or at 800-467-4515.
I received a wrong/defective item - what can I do?
If you believe you received a product in error or a defective item, please call 800-467-4515 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will resolve the issue immediately.
What is the status of my return?
To obtain details pertaining to your return you may email us at email@example.com or call us at 800-467-4515. We ask that you please allow 3-6 weeks for us to receive your merchandise, inspect it, carefully process your request and ship your exchange or refund.